Last updated: 18/02/2022
1. Definitions and Interpretations
In this Document expressions have the meanings as stated in the Definitions and Interpretations of the Terms (Site) document provided on the Site.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We collect different types of data as below:
3.1. Personal Data
While using the Site, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include but is not limited to Email, Name, Phone number, and Address.
3.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Site.
Usage Data may include information such as Device type, Device unique ID, operating system and its’ version, Device IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other data, including diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever Your Device is used to
3.3. Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● to provide and maintain Site, including, to monitor Your usage of the Site.
● to register, manage, and administer Your Account. To permit or restrict the areas of the Site and Service You see and use as decided by Us from time to time.
● for the performance of a contract, agreement, or purchase with You through the Site or elsewhere.
● to contact You by post, email, telephone calls, SMS, push notifications, or other forms of communication.
● to provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● to assist in attending to and managing Your requests to Us.
● to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructure, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and, to evaluate, and improve Site and your experience when using the Site, Our services, products, and marketing efforts.
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
● We may share Your Personal Data with Our Service Provider to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and to contact You.
● We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● We may share Your Personal Data with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
● When You share Personal Data or otherwise interact with other Users, such Personal Data may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside.
3.4. Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary.
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Site, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
3.5. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Our offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or, other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
3.6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.6.1. Business Transactions
3.6.2. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
3.6.3. Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the Our rights or property
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
● Protect the personal safety of any User or the public
● Protect against legal liability
3.7. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Children’s Privacy
The site is not available for use by anyone under the age of 13 without written parental consent.
Even with parental consent, the availability of the Site to anyone under the age of 13 is entirely at Our absolute discretion.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without
verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
5. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
6. Changes to this Document
We may update this document from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new version on the Site.
We will let You know via prominent notice on Site, prior to any material change becoming effective and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document.
You are advised to review this document for any changes. Changes are effective when they are posted on the Site.
7. Contact Us
You can contact us by visiting the “Contact Us” section on the Site.